For the post production of audio and video the Faculty has ten editing rooms, located on the 1st floor.
· These rooms are designed for groups up to six people. (Room capacity modified to two people by Covid regulations).
- If you have a reservation and the editing room is closed, ask to the interns and they will open it for you.
- To access the computer you must identify yourself with your Blanquerna login.
- The rooms have two video screens. One is for your working tools and the second for full screen playback.
- You can dump files from an SD card to work with (the reader is on the side of the video screen), from a USB device or by accessing at a network resource (Drive, XSAN, …).
- If you are working on a seminar, your original files and projects must be stored in your XSAN seminar group folder (more information).
- For recording your voice, go to the equipments warehouse, floor -2, and ask for a USB microphone. No reservation is required.
All computers have the following specific software to perform these tasks:
- Final Cut Pro
- Davinci Resolve
The Adobe Suite which includes:
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
If you have these programs, or their trial versions, you must be careful not to work with versions higher than those installed on the Faculty’s computers. Doing so, if you want to return to work at the Faculty, it will not open the project again.